- im3D(Medical images, CAD)
- Free pack net (development and rental of reusable transport package)
- Nanoxer (new materials, nanotechnology, insulation)
- Zooppa (crowd sourcing video advertising)
- Passpack (SaaS secure password storage)
- Eris 4 (BSS/ OSS, billing, ecommerce marketplace)
- Galgo/GliAffidabili (Peer-to-peer services marketplace, social rating)
Congratulation to all the selected projects and thanks to the Selection Committee for their hard work.
The long preparation to the 2009 Silicon Valley tour will start officially next week.
For now, let's just enjoy the week end after a very long (as you can tell from my face) entrepreneurship week....
Here's the video that aired yesterday during the event in Florence.