To take part in it, a preliminary selection is needed and will be performed by UK Trade & Investment e Jstone according to the following issues:
- Team and skills
- International market strategy
- Innovation / short time to market
- Sustainable business strategy (unique selling points)
On November 16th, selected projects will be pitched in front of a judging commission composed by members from UKTI, Jstone, SETSquared, un Business Angel UK, Finmeccanica and other expert professionals.
The winner will have the opportunity to test the UK market for 6 months being introduced into one accelerator of the SETsquared Partnership at the University of Bath, Bristol, Southampton or Surrey.
The prize includes:
- Mentoring by senior entrepreneurs
- 3 reviews of the business plan
- Networking and funding events